Position Description- Footwear & Accessories
Lindsay Phillips LLC is a marketer of shoes and modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Lindsay Phillips LLC offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries, and benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Our company brings together strong, collaborative individuals in an entrepreneurial culture of mutual respect, innovation, support, and passion for the brand and product. You will be surrounded by seasoned leaders from diverse industries and experiences. At Lindsay Phillips LLC we believe in having fun.
The Merchandising position will be reporting to the EVP of Merchandising, Sourcing & Developments will also work very closely with the Marketing and Planning Team.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience level
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in merchandising to...
- Support the line planning and development process with a strong understanding of business unit needs and the market.
- Analyze all weekly, monthly, quarterly standard reports including weekly selling, monthly sales, and margin trend recaps. Present and review information and conclusions drawn in weekly business review meetings.
- Partner with Design and China Sourcing Team through the entire conceptual and commercialization process. Participate in all Product Team Meetings and Design Review Meetings. Sever as communication liaison between Design and China Product Development Team regarding design changes, margin challenges and retail price adjustments.
- Partner with Sales and Design to develop comprehensive seasonal line plans.
- Liaison to all facets of the business including Design, Planning, Production, Product Development, Marketing, Web and Visual Merchandising.
- Partner with Merchandise Planning on all forecast changes, changes to merchandise assortment, colors, and retail and margin changes, ensuring clear communication to senior management on pertinent issues.
- Partner with product development and production on a daily basis to assist with the approval and costing process.
- Shop the market to stay abreast of trends. Compile competitive shopping analysis and present relevant conclusions.
- Maintain records and calendars to ensure proper timing to market
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Excellent product sensibility.
- Team oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for business.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the production process.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong presentation skills.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Merchandising, Sourcing or Buying capacity in a related business or brand. Experience in footwear and accessories a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and comprehensive understanding of “retail math”.
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lindsay Phillips Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline, and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Lindsay Phillips, Inc. at www.lindsay-phillips.com.